Almost falling asleep at my desk. Not much work today and I'm tired from being up late and working hard. I can hardly keep my eyes open to type - running up the stairs didn't wake me up. Music isn't helping- V8 and breakfast isn't helping. Be a long day if the rest of it is like this.
Almost all the boxes are away, everything is gaining a home. There's just little things left to sort through and put away. I'm happy with how the space has turned out and I like how stuff is organized.
Ugh- what's wrong with me! I'm not sleepy. I can't keep my eyes open - why am I so tired? Help!
Almost all the boxes are away, everything is gaining a home. There's just little things left to sort through and put away. I'm happy with how the space has turned out and I like how stuff is organized.
Ugh- what's wrong with me! I'm not sleepy. I can't keep my eyes open - why am I so tired? Help!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home